Apr 1, 2020
OODA CTO Bob Gourley was joined by Dr. David Bray of the
Atlantic Council’s Geotech Center for a wide ranging discussion on
risks and opportunities in the current business environment.
Decision-makers and analysts seeking insights into the future of
work, the future of data, the future of trust and health will find
Dr. Bray’s experiences, insights and his own continuous learning
from a strong network of global thought leaders to be both
informative and actionable.
This first of two parts covers:
- The mission of the Atlantic Council’s Geotech Center and ways
decision-makers can leverage its work
- Dr. Bray’s work with Vint Cerf and Mei Lin Fung of the People
- How world leaders are working with the Atlantic Council to have
trusted conversations on the future and how technology impacts
- The continual advancement of technology, and how the course of
tech might shift because of the current pandemic and our collective
- The continued importance of fighting misinformation,
disinformation, and the malicious use of technologies.
- Ways companies and governments can continually scan the horizon
to look for indications of changes in technology.
- The extensive lessons learned from past pandemics and how those
apply to the Covid-19 case.
- Concepts that can speed the recovery of the economy as a whole
and also help businesses survive, thrive and reboot to help the
economy and bring people back to work.
- New business models for the new realities post-pandemic
The second segment of this discussion dives deeper into the
current geopolitical situation and what this means both for
corporations and governments.